Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Which ereader with sync is most accurate?

Hi,
I have been trying out apps that sync reading locations between devices and can't seem to decide. Google play books, so far seems most accurate but I would hate to miss out on some great app. Suggestions?

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #2
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Hi,
I have been trying out apps that sync reading locations between devices and can't seem to decide. Google play books, so far seems most accurate but I would hate to miss out on some great app. Suggestions?

Penny
ALReader seems to be right on the money.

Regards-John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What do you mean when you say "accurate"?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #4
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I have found that some programs sync back several pages behind instead of the actual page. Moon reader+ did this while I was testing it out. I just wanted to see if others would be better.

Thanks,

Penny
Old 03-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
mystika1
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
ALReader seems to be right on the money.

Regards-John
I must say that I am very impressed with this app. It took me a while to figure out how to sync between android devices but..it works great.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #6
ac9ts
Enthusiast
ac9ts began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook
I think they all may be a little off if the screen sizes/fonts/etc. are different between devices due to the way the page numbers are calculated. The easiest way to get to the line you left off at is to place a bookmark, sync, then open the bookmark on the other device.
ac9ts is offline   Reply With Quote