Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Art of War (Restored Translation) now on Feedbooks

The Art of War eBook I have featured a few times in custom-sized PDF form is now available on Feedbooks.

That means ePub and Mobipocket for reflowable and Kindle viewing.

Enjoy, everyone!

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Due to the number of error-prone editions both online and in print, I recommend people submit an edition they plan to purchase or read to a simple test:

What is the last sentence of the last paragraph of the last chapter (i.e.: Chapter 13, Paragraph 27)?

If it reads something like, "Spies are a most important element in war, because on them depends an army's ability to move." you have a reasonably proofread edition.

If, however, it reads, "Spies are a most important element in water, because on them depends an army's ability to move." you have a not so well proofread one.

Sun Tzu never implied spies have significant aquatic uses.

- Ahi

Last edited by ahi; 06-12-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Oh sure, after I've spent 2 years training my special squad of secret ninja frogmen, NOW you tell me...
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
ahi
Wizard

Them's the breaks, sirbruce!

On a serious note... I keep finding the book reverted back to "editing mode" (i.e.: unpublished, unfindable, undownloadable)... without (as far as I can tell) me actively causing it.

Anybody else had this problem?

Any suggested solutions?

- Ahi
Old 06-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
ahi
Wizard

Another feedbooks.com question... it was pointed out to me that the book ended up in the self-published section, as opposed to the Public Domain section.

Where does one specify which section the book belongs in? I could not find any such option during the upload/book entry process.

- Ahi
Advert

Tags
art of war, sun tzu, sun tzu's art of war, the art of war