Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
Funny Signs

Click image for larger version

Name:	entry.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	16449

Name:	chicken.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	16450

Name:	grass.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	16451

Name:  right.bmp
Views: 409
Size:  29.3 KB
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
One from my road trip in 2003.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	militaryorderofthecooties.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	16453  
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
A few more signs for your consideration
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Beware_of_Attack_Roosters_by_xSpiffyX.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	16454   Click image for larger version

Name:	daisy-air-rifles-keeping-kids-off-your-lawn-since-1886.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	16455   Click image for larger version

Name:	Declaration_by_SaamJ.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	16456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Don__t_Spit_by_Offering.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	16457   Click image for larger version

Name:	gods-creatures.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	16458   Click image for larger version

Name:	FrozenHell.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	16459   Click image for larger version

Name:	precaucionmariachi.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	16460   Click image for larger version

Name:	this-sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	16461  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I never got a picture of it, they took it down before I got a camera near it, but in one of the buildings I took classes in in college, on the top floor (it was kind of a half floor that was added on above roof level the building had two or three of these, and they could only be accessed from the lower floors -- they weren't inteconnected) there was a door onto the roof that only came down to about sixteen inches inches above the floor.

The sign on the door said something like "WHEELCHAIR ACCESS TO LAB 305" (I don't remember the lab's room number exactly).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
At Grand Targhee Ski Resort in Idaho, there is a sign that states: "Skiing beyond this area is prohibited and dangerous and can result in death and/or loss of lift pass."

I was gonna try it, but losing my lift pass was something I didn't want to do.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
At Grand Targhee Ski Resort in Idaho, there is a sign that states: "Skiing beyond this area is prohibited and dangerous and can result in death and/or loss of lift pass."

I was gonna try it, but losing my lift pass was something I didn't want to do.
Gosh, you mean you could die AND they'd take your lift pass away too?? OMG!!

By the way ... some of these signs are beyond priceless. I really loved the one with the sharp edges.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ok, that "sharp edges" sign cannot possibly be real. can it ? tell me it can't. actually no, tell me it is.

pshrynk, i know what you mean. i hear those lift passes cost a fortune. probably a wise choice.

also, please PLEASE buy me a Daisy Air Rifle for my birthday. (or a Roomba...).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #8
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ok, that "sharp edges" sign cannot possibly be real. can it ? tell me it can't. actually no, tell me it is.

pshrynk, i know what you mean. i hear those lift passes cost a fortune. probably a wise choice.

Day after tomorrow?
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:

Thinking of shooting a few SHUMS?? What is the season on SHUMS anyway??
Old 09-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #10
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
September through May.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Day after tomorrow?
so okay, you pay for the express delivery. i think i'm worth it.
Quote:
ah, i believe it begins on january 1, and officially ends on december 31.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
also, please PLEASE buy me a Daisy Air Rifle for my birthday.
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

Besides, I think they're illegal in France ... or was that England ... I forget.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #13
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
September through May.
Quote:
so okay, you pay for the express delivery. i think i'm worth it.

ah, i believe it begins on january 1, and officially ends on december 31.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post

Besides, I think they're illegal in France ... or was that England ... I forget.
Ah, so different SHUMS seasons depending on the country. That makes sense. And NatCh, great Christmas Story reference!!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post

if i shoot my ear out the problem is solved in a different way...

pfff, illegal... "desperate times", i tell you...
Old 09-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Ah, so different SHUMS seasons depending on the country. That makes sense. And NatCh, great Christmas Story reference!!
christmas ??? i can't wait that long !!!!