Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
55skier
55skier began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Question transfer kindle books to calibre

I have an android asus tablet which I have downloaded amazon free and purchased ebooks. I d/l calibre to win7 computer. I have read the facts ect and it tells how to organize your library, but can't find out how to get the books from my tablet into calibre on m computer. I connect my tablet with usb and can find ebook files on the tablet and calibre (add books) asks to open but does not transfer to calibre. on the tablet file manager it says that the files are prc but in calibre it says they are ebook. if someone could please tell be the exact procedure to transfer these, I would greatly appreciate it. my goal is the convert the kindle files to epub so I can read them on my nook. I have a kindle app on my transformer tablet to use kindle books.

thanks so much,
janice
55skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Hi Janice,

Click on the device icon.select the books you woulkd like to add to Calibre then right click and select add books to Library.
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, kindle, nook