Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #46
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I've always dreamed of a little room with full length windows and white bookcases along the walls that go all the way up the ceiling, with a little ladder to reach the top shelves, and a comfy armchair.

Now that I read ebooks, those books from my fantasy would be just wall decorations; all I need now is a nice reading nook and my kindle.

Last edited by xendula; 03-05-2013 at 12:10 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote