Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Electric Sheep Roku eReader Channel

This is not my channel, but I figured I'd post something here so that any MR Roku users could help this guy test and develop his new channel since it is pretty unique. I have installed it and sampled his books. It works...just not sure what to do with it. If it worked with local media, then I think it could be very useful in a classroom.

I would love this to have a library of children's favorites with each word highlighted as it is read. It would be a great way to get kids of less literate parents to begin to enjoy reading.

https://owner.roku.com/add/ElectricSheep
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=54807
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Neat! And it works very smoothly, too. Not my kind of thing, but I can definitely see it would be useful to some. Now, off to the Roku forum. Haven't been there in a while.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote