Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
Feature Request - TOC Exclude "> My Books"

Hi,

Love the catalog, use it every time I get a new book!

The catalog opens to > My Books and clicking on the disclosure arrow shows the complete TOC. Any chance of an option to exclude the My Books entry so that the catalog opens striaght to:

Table of Contents
> Authors
> Titles
> Series
> Genres
> Recently Added
> Descriptions

I know I can edit the TOC in Sigil but perhaps an option to give this behavior might be possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot of calibre.png
Views:	307
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	94044  
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Good idea - I've submitted a patch, should be in the next release.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
chrisparker
Connoisseur
chrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchforkchrisparker can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: iPad Air 4, iPad mini 5, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Nook ST Glowlight
Excellent - thanks very much!
chrisparker is offline   Reply With Quote