Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
My Kindle 2 not able to connect to 3G networks

For the past week, my Kindle haven't been able to connect to a network. It didn't bother me enough to do anything about until yesterday, and when I went through the list of avaliable providers, it appears that it can not connect to any 3G networks, only 2G - and apparently only from one provider. Unfortunately the one with worst coverage where I live

It's not a huge deal to me, I'm mostly a bit curious. Have anyone noticed this as well?
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
cinker
cinker doesn't littercinker doesn't litter

Device: Kindle2
Actually the same problem is with me. I've written to Amazon customer service but they can't solve my question.

I got to know there is someone in Switzerland had the same problem and finally solved by calling Amazon technician.

You can see the post here:
http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?topic=15500.0

I'm a little worried about my spoken English. So I haven't do the calling yet.

Wish you good luck!
cinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 06:07 AM   #3
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Thanks for the link. It's more of an annoyance than an actual problem as I can still connect to one provider, but I guess I'd better write to Amazoin about it and at least let them know. I really don't care to call internationally at my own expense from a mobile phone
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote