Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
I do - an Amazon Kindle sighting in the Wild

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/in...e-holy-kindle/

Found that today while browsing Digg. Thought you guys would find that funny.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
Seems odd, but why not?
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Well another sign that ebook readers are becoming popular! I like it!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Very cool. Must not have been a "traditional" wedding.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Huh... I guess that is better than holding the bible with no podium to use.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I like it!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
LucasCorso
Enthusiast
LucasCorso doesn't litterLucasCorso doesn't litterLucasCorso doesn't litter

Device: Kindle DX
Is it me, or does it look like the future husband isn't interested in the woman that much... his eyes are focused on the Kindle!
But the picture made me smile. I finally received my Kindle DX (after long fights with the Belgian customs) and already my girlfriend told me: "so I guess I won't see you this week-end".
LucasCorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #8
Busirane
Busirane began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Kindle 2 in church

I narrated my church's Easter play this year from my Kindle 2.

I have two versions of the Bible on it (KJV and ESV) and use it every week during services. Flipping to a specific book, chapter, and verse through the TOC is really slow and clunky; I've found it's actually faster to wait until the reading starts, then use the search function on a key phrase. The desired location is almost always on the first page of results, if you compose your search well.
Busirane is offline   Reply With Quote