Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #166
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Even if you store it it will ask you for the info anew. As for the problems, some people are experiencing problems buying books (different thread but crafted today so it'd be easy to find). Apparently Kobo is aware of the problem. Now the people on that thread were Australian if I remember correctly so it might have nothing to do with it but I also remember mention of a visa card. As for me, when I ordered it the page was experiencing problems and would just hang on the "processing" message when trying to finalize the purchase. No charges were made, Kobo was aware of the problem. when we contacted them. We tried two or three days later and it worked.
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote