Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
benn600
Enthusiast
benn600 is on a distinguished road

Fresh user request

I was wondering if anyone would be so helpful and willing to take some of their favorite ebooks (preferably free books) and package maybe 10 or so up in a zip file to send to me? I'm not a large enough reader to choose a genre but a good variety would be great. I wouldn't mind some of those good books that were strangely enough pulled off the site.

Please send your email to this address:
forward1 (at) thenunemakers.com

I really appreciate it!
benn600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Nobody should be sharing anything that's under copyright with you, of course, but you can find some nicely formatted stuff in this forum.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126

It's generally books that people really like, or they wouldn't spend all that effort to format them nicely. You'll find all kinds of great stuff, and it's all free!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:20 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
You'll find all kinds of great stuff, and it's all free!
And legal!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:23 AM   #4
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
And you can select books you'll actually like. I would never ask people to send me their favorite books, unless I knew that they shared my reading taste. I could think of nothing worse than really enjoying science fiction and having people send me epistolary novels of the 18th century!
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:35 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There was a discussion a while ago on the PG Distributed Proofreaders' site about what the most boring book anyone had come across to proofread was. It seemed to be pretty evenly split between 18th century religious texts and lists of US copyright renewals .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote