Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Pocketbook 360 - Black - ended

ETA: I think this is a sign that I should hold on this reader a bit longer and see if I can love it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pb360_1.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	53681   Click image for larger version

Name:	pb360_2.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	53682   Click image for larger version

Name:	pb360_3.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	53683  

Last edited by maxbookworm; 06-23-2010 at 10:12 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please make an offer if interested
Advert
Old 06-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I think your problem is that you can get one new for $250 including shipping. That makes getting a used one for $225+shipping not a deal.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
maxbookworm
Addict

Thanks Marcy -- I'll take offers from interested parties as well
Old 06-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict

Bumping for lowered price -- I'm asking $205 plus shipping
Advert