Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Amazon for Blackberry Now App Available! Correction.

My favorite Kindle blog just wrote a post about the new Kindle for Blackberry App which is now available.

You can have the app emailed to you or type "amazon.com/bb" in the browser to download.

Go crazy people!

EDIT: IT IS NOT THE KINDLE FOR BLACKBERRY BUT *AMAZON* FOR BLACKBERRY APP.

Last edited by daffy4u; 04-10-2009 at 08:21 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
No, it's _Amazon_ for Crackberry, not Kindle. It does not let you buy Kindle ebooks. I think they announced it Monday.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
No, it's _Amazon_ for Crackberry, not Kindle. I think they announced it Monday.
Rats! My mistake, I got too exicted. Well, maybe it's not too far behind. The iPhone started with the Amazon app before the Kindle app came out.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Rats! My mistake, I got too exicted. Well, maybe it's not too far behind. The iPhone started with the Amazon app before the Kindle app came out.
Let's hope so, I would really like to have access to some of their exlusive books
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote