Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Libre Pro Q

Sorry to start a new thread but I couldn't seem to change the title on my other thread to include the q so people would go in and maybe answer.

Anyway I have a SD card and when it comes to putting books on to it do I just drop a ebook on to it? Also can I use Calibre with the Libre Pro?

I saw on the Aluratek site that they have firmware for all their different ereaders. Should I put the latest firmware on to the Libre Pro when it arrives?

I use a linux system would this be a prob with the Libre Pro?
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
When you get it, check to see what firmware is on it, and then update if necessary.

For loading books, what I do for the Jetbook (and this should be the same for Aluratek--correct me if I'm wrong)--is, first make a folder on my computer and put all the books I want in it. Then put in the SD card and drag and drop the files on to it. Then, while the reader is ON, insert the SD card. Done! You never even have to attach the ereader to the computer.
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert