Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
minicheck
minicheck began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Run plugin after "send to device"

I want to add a fake "page-map" to ePub books after sending them to my Kobo reader, in order to get rid of the little page numbers.

I thought of writing a plugin which would do that, but how can I run a plugin after an ebook was sent to the reader?

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by minicheck; 02-26-2011 at 07:55 PM.
minicheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Write a device driver plugin for your device (inherit from the driver class in calibre and override only the relevant method).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert