Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #10711
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura HD
Works in California; after about 150 tries I finally got a 75%. Still trying for another 65% or 75% for the other U.S. couponable book I want; if I don't get it the 55% one I got after about 75 or so tries will have to do.

Last edited by MarciaCat; Yesterday at 10:46 PM.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM   #10712
peachiekene
Addict
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, iPhone 5c (blue), nook tablet, nook simple touch
O_o
I should probably be multi-trying. There are quite a number of books I want to grab with at least 45s. ^^;
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 AM   #10713
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Interestingly, 12:13 US Eastern Time, I've gone to Kobo to play the tenth day of the contest - and there is no contest to be found.

Guess they figured out their own glitch from yesterday?

Whooops.... ETA: I can get there from the original contest link - and yes, day ten is performing the same way as day nine.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; Today at 12:17 AM.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals