Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-18-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
johanna sparrow
johanna sparrow began at the beginning.

Device: none
Having relationship troubles?

New book release from author Johanna Sparrow.

Sabotage http://www.amazon.com/Sabotage-Killi...ohanna+sparrow

This is the book for all those couples in need.
I don’t know how many times I have witnessed many of my friends and family members involved in happy, loving and committed relationships, sad and alone the next day. What could have happened? Who was to blame for the relationship not working out? What’s even more confusing is being introduced to someone new days later. I know you are thinking it’s none of my business why this is happening. Now don’t get me wrong, I understand sometimes things don’t work out for whatever reason, you just have to move on. For many of my family and friends this was happening on a regular basis. I wasn’t sure why this was happening to the people I loved around me, but I was going to find out. What I learned I tell you shocked the pants off of me, my friends and loved ones had “commitment phobia." To make it worse many of them did not believe in going to counseling and sharing their feelings with someone they did not know. I wanted to help them deal with their fears of rejection, commitment, trust issues and many other issues that caused them to pull away from love. Once more I wanted them to see that love was not death, but their way of thinking is what killed their relationships. My intentions are to teach you how to deal with your commitment phobe so you can win at love.

Last edited by johanna sparrow; 01-18-2016 at 12:49 PM.
johanna sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
You need to fix your link.
Also fix the typo on the title page.
I do believe it should be I love you to death. Not I love you too death.

What qualifies you to write this book? Are you a counselor? How many relationships have you been in?

I am sorry but you are not describing a commitment phobe. There is a better word. A commitment phobe will run when commitment is mentioned.

Your book is reading like an outsider looking in through a very opaque window.
Sorry, sampled your book and I am not buying it.
Either the book or your thinking.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 01-18-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:00 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It appears as if 'Death' is used as a noun, and that the author loves two different individuals. The ambiguity does not build any confidence I may have in this ebook.

Additionally, on the cover there is this:

"I Love You Too, Death"

and right below that there is this:

"I Love You Too Death" - without the comma.

Too, after reading the phrase 'commitment phobe' eight (8) times in the second paragraph, I've come to the conclusion that this is a book that is not very well written - or perhaps was never edited, let alone proofread.

The non-working link is yet another clue....

Too bad.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:21 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
It appears as if 'Death' is used as a noun, and that the author loves two different individuals. The ambiguity does not build any confidence I may have in this ebook.

Additionally, on the cover there is this:

"I Love You Too, Death"

and right below that there is this:

"I Love You Too Death" - without the comma.

Too, after reading the phrase 'commitment phobe' eight (8) times in the second paragraph, I've come to the conclusion that this is a book that is not very well written - or perhaps was never edited, let alone proofread.

The non-working link is yet another clue....

Too bad.
Just 8. It seemed like more.
I read a little farther than you did and alas she is using that phrase wrong.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:49 PM   #5
johanna sparrow
johanna sparrow began at the beginning.

Device: none
link now works
johanna sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:39 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You should demand your money back from your editor; they did a lousy job. You did have your book professionally edited?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #7
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You should demand your money back from your editor; they did a lousy job. You did have your book professionally edited?
It looks like her editor only knows 2 words.

Tags
commitment, couples, relationship advice, relationships, self help