Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 02-22-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
tsej
tsej began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
Plucker and TX

Is anyone here using Plucker with a Palm TX? I just upgraded from a Palm Zire 71 to a Palm TX. On the Zire, I used Sunrise to grab a number of German and Spanish sources, and I used Plucker to read the sources. I also used SlovoEd German and Spanish Dictionaries with a resident feature to give me a translation with a few strokes. SloveEd caused all kinds of problems so I did a hard reset, and I'm slowly reinstalling programs one by one. I'm trying BDicty Spanish-English dictionary, and so far, it's been stable. I haven't tried to reinstall Plucker. Is anyone using Plucker with any dictionary on the TX that they would recommend? Thanks
tsej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #2
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am using it, but without a dictionary at present.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2006, 07:51 PM   #3
Dick Tracy
Detective
Dick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura aboutDick Tracy has a spectacular aura about

I'm also using Plucker (and Sunrise, not Sunrise XP yet) without issues on a TX. No issues with BDicty 5.6 Light either.

Last edited by Dick Tracy; 02-22-2006 at 07:53 PM. Reason: clarification
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:49 PM   #4
tsej
tsej began at the beginning.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone with a TX who's using a dictionary with the resident function. That was my undoing with SlovoEd, and I've had only limited success with BDicty. The resident function doesn't work all the time, but at least with BDicty, the TX isn't crashing or freezing up.
tsej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:07 AM   #5
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What exactly do you mean "doesn't work all the time"? What is happening? Does the word get highlighted but the app not launched?

Last edited by pruss; 02-28-2006 at 09:09 AM.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert