Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
Chamber Four EZReader Pocket Pro Review

I saw this review on Teleread today (http://chamberfour.com/2009/09/21/pocket-pro-reviewed/) and didn't see it mentioned over here yet.

Quote:
Astak’s new 5-inch EZ Reader Pocket Pro is a surprisingly strong competitor for best casual ereader (i.e., an ereader with no keyboard or wireless). The obvious comparison is to Sony’s new PRS-300 “Pocket Edition”—which has the same price point and size—and the Pocket Pro stacks up pretty well.
The reviewer's biggest complaint was about the user interface. Everything else was mentioned pretty favorably.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
One of the most complete reviews I have seen so far.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
tamzilla
Zealot
tamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with otherstamzilla plays well with others

Device: nook, Ipod touch
I liked this review as well. I spend quite a bit of time this summer looking at ebook reviews, and my overall impression was that most of the reviewers knew absolutely nothing about ebooks or ebook readers.
tamzilla is offline   Reply With Quote