Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
papelboyh1
papelboyh1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
dedrm a mobipocket prc file

I installed calibre and imported the kindle plugin from diapsomething. When i try to import the prc file that i just bought, it wont open.

My ultimate aim is to convert the prc file to .mobi so i can open it on my kindle app for the ipad.

ty
papelboyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm afraid that it's against the site rules to provide detailed assistance with DRM removal.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
.prc is usually the same as .mobi, anyway. If no DRM is involved, just change the file extension, if you want. The Kindle can read it with a .prc extension.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I installed calibre and imported the kindle plugin from diapsomething.
If you're referring to my identical, plugin-developing, internet cousin; he doesn't live (or hang out) here. He hangs out where you got his plugin from.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-22-2011 at 02:17 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote