Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
Deeanne22
Deeanne22 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Book Error

Hi All,

I have downloaded a book and it works fine on Calibre.
I have been able to read part of the book through the Calibre reader but it is coming up with Book Error on my kobo.

I have checked it is in the right format and it is an EPUB. I have also deleted and reinstated 3 times with the same fault.
I have also converted it through Calibre (from EPUB to EPUB) and still get the same fault.

Other books transferred yesterday worked fine so not a bug with the device as far as I can tell?

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have tried Googling the fault but cannot find anything so I would be grateful for some advice.

Thanks
Deeanne22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Are the other books that worked fine from the same source? If the book's from a legal source, you can, of course, notify the store/repository's support system or publisher and try to get it resolved that way. If it's *NOT* from a legal source, you're outta luck and should go get yourself a legal copy of the book.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert