Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 06:52 AM   #1
aznativegirl
aznativegirl began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Newbie here living in Turkey...

Hello,

New to the site. I am from arizona currently living in Turkey for a year. Love to read and managed to break not one but 2 of my kindles! Ugh. Traveling can be harsh. I'm looking for solutions to my downloading and reading dilemmas so I am trying out this lovely web site to see what I can do. Lets see I'm not sure what info might be interesting. I'm 45 single with 3 children 1 on scholarship to UofA becoming a doctor, she's a brainiac like her mom and a wiz on technology as well...didn't get that from me for sure! My second oldest just graduated HS and is living with me in Turkey and looking for online school while I introduce her to the world at large. My son is in HS also working on a scholarship living with his dad and step mom and loving it. I love to read (obviously) and travel, etc. Hoping to find some answers here. All good. Life is wonderful.

Last edited by aznativegirl; 09-20-2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: wrote about issue instead of introducing myself.
aznativegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi aznativegirl and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
owlrigh
Bibliomanist
owlrigh began at the beginning.

Device: [past:PRS-700, PRS-505, PRS-T2] Now: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung G7 Edge
Two kindles! I would have cried!
owlrigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
Superlucky
Fanatic
Superlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toysSuperlucky shares his or her toys

Device: PRS-505, PRS-350
Welcome and my condolences on the Kindles.
Superlucky is offline   Reply With Quote