Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
DebT
Enthusiast
DebT began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Talking Hello from Western Colorado

I am a new owner of a prs 505...love it!
I was initially enthralled with the Kindle but by prioritizing what I truely wanted discovered the Sony was a better fit for me.....and I love it.
Still learning alot of its quirks...but enjoying the process....
Looking forward to meeting and greeting and learning....
DebT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:04 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Grettings DebT, and welcome

You've sure came to the right place for that This place is filled with nice people who will answer just about any question about and around e-readers and e-books.

Not to mention the excellent wiki-section that contains just about every little piece of information you could possibly need. And last but not least, all the wonderful books that are available for download that has been assembled by the users of these forums and are available in a number of formats, including lrf which is the preferred format for the SONY prs-505
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to the forum, DebT! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your new 505. I've been using my Reader for almost a year. One of my favorite tricks is to hold down the bookmark button for a couple of seconds to make the list of all bookmarks appear. Very helpful if you want to flip between books without going through the main menu.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi DebT and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know if you have any questions.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi! from another Deb, although I went with the Kindle.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
DebT
Enthusiast
DebT began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks Everyone!
I have been haunting the boards and have already learned alot!
Hi other Deb....I almost had the kindle but then they had the sell out...I was on the list and there were issues...that were rather odd so I cancelled and was going to wait....but someone mentioned checking out their competition...turned out there were quirks with sony that I found more useful....just for me....I love it....its fantastic!
DebT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
to many books to list