Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
cajunseo
Zealot
cajunseo began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
Thumbs up Office Suite Professional 5

This is a $15 app that is being offered as the free app of the day. Today and only today you can get it for FREE. I'm don't have any experience with it but I have downloaded in my apps and will look at it later.
cajunseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
This is a GREAT app! It's my favorite of the android Microsoft Office apps. I would be bummed that I already paid $15 for it, but I've gotten that much use out of it!
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Where is it free might be of interest.

Edit: Found it -- Amazon Apps market

Last edited by exscentric; 10-26-2011 at 12:58 PM.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
woodnboats
woodnboats began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
This is a GREAT app! It's my favorite of the android Microsoft Office apps. I would be bummed that I already paid $15 for it, but I've gotten that much use out of it!
I have been trialing it, so I was glad to find it is now free!

I'd like it, I think, if I could only get the Help files on my laptop so I can learn to use it. So far as I can find, the help link in the app only works on Android, so you have to keep switching back and forth between Help and OfficePro.

Looks great, if I can find a way to make the enter key move one cell to the right instead of one cell down. It's also a bit slower than ThinkFree on my Galaxy Tab.

Kirk
woodnboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Tnx! It downloaded and installed perfectly.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Nabbed it! Thanks for the heads-up!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
GetJar.com appears to have this for free download...
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I tried to nab it yesterday for the Fire I have on order for my grandson, and when I tried to hit the download link after putting in my email, the download button wouldn't work. I wonder if you have to have the Fire in hand before you can benefit from the Free App of the Day deal?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #9
ptsenter
Addict
ptsenter has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
GetJar.com appears to have this for free download...
GetJar does not say it's 5 or not. All comments from June-July. 5 released in September.
I hope GetJar is decent enough not to allow paid app to be distributed for free.
ptsenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
BTW, today's free app is one that monitors paranormal activity. That could be useful. As an electrician, I've troubleshot many a defective device only to come to the conclusion that the problem was caused by gremlins. This could be a real time-saver!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
borisb
Addict
borisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it isborisb knows what time it is

Device: enTourage eDGe, Pocket eDGe, Kobo Vox, Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsenter View Post
GetJar does not say it's 5 or not. All comments from June-July. 5 released in September.
I hope GetJar is decent enough not to allow paid app to be distributed for free.
I'll know soon when I get my Kobo Vox

I, too, am a bit puzzled how GetJar distributes paid apps for free, unless somehow the mobile device manufacturer/carrier (e.g. Kobo, Verizon, etc.) get billed some amount, which would imply that GetJar can verify which device you're actually using...
borisb is offline   Reply With Quote