Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-23-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
jpc6000
jpc6000 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook pro 912
Angry pocket pro 912 hungs

my pocket pro 912 hungs
I got this e-reader in possession a few days and the latest firmware put on without problems
I start my pocketbook pro and everything is normal
I want a new page and no response
on / off, reset nothing works yet.
once I saw when I pressed the reset button to renew the page, but came back the same page and no reaction
maybe I can open the cover and remove the battery
but I do not know how to open the cover

Last edited by jpc6000; 03-23-2012 at 03:24 AM.
jpc6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
GiulioP
GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
same problem here... how did you solve that?
GiulioP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
IF it is like the 90X models, then you open the cover at the back by sliding it. You want to be good mannered with it
Check this out:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...11&postcount=2

also, make sure your battery is fully charged, as that also seem to be giving problems. Even if it looks like there is enough charge, you should charge your device for a few good hours before use.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocket pro 912 crash hung