Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
davethetemp
davethetemp began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Hello!

Hello I am David from Toronto. The Amazon Kindle stoked my interest in an eBook reader and (after much reading on this website and the wiki) I bought an Iliad. My goal is to have it set up so that i can easily port much of the reading I do for work into it, as well as all the political blog entries that I read for pleasure. I consider myself a low level geek and I can see that I have many hours of reading and effort ahead to get to where I want to be.

Many thanks to this community for the great information I have found so far. If I come up with any magic bullets, I promise to share.

Dave
davethetemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
fjf
fjf began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3
HI

I am also new here!. Still not decided yet in which one to get. I think the Bookeen because I live in Europe and the sony has no warranty here.
fjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Dave, Happy reading !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. You picked the right site for low level geeks; lots of friendly help here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote