Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
fieldlark
fieldlark began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Screensavers problems Kindle 3G

My first visit to this forum. Just got a Kindle 3G. Tried to add screensaver pics following some older directions: change pic to B+W, reduce size, plus Kindle in to computer, make new file and subfile, copy pics to it (all of which worked) then Alt shift 0 to upload to screensaver (didn't work). Plus the pics shown are not full screen. (Alt F didn't work to make full screen) Anyone want to give me some help on this please? I am buying one for my mother and would like to load some family photos into the screensaver. Thankx.
fieldlark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Those directions are for Kindle 1. You need the directions found here:

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...nd_3.x_Kindles
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert