? about Borsabella travel bags

do they work with noreve covers for K2?
mistyd1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
Danariel
Enthusiast
Danariel is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2
Email her, she's quick to answer. I bet she could modify the design enough to make it fit if it doesn't already.
Danariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #3
Jill75
Zealot
Jill75 doesn't litterJill75 doesn't litter

Device: none
I know you can ask her for custom make.
Jill75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
why don't you just start a thread that says QUESTIONS!!!! I have them!!!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
Please be nice krisk, there really wasn't anything wrong with the thread title.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
mistyd1032
mistyd1032 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
Quote:
sorry i'll leave now
mistyd1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyd1032 View Post
sorry i'll leave now
Welcome to Mobile Read. We are happy to have you here. Your thread is perfectly welcome.

BOb
[moderator]
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

I didn't mean for you to leave, I was just commenting that you had a bunch of questions obviously. open a thread, keep it active and keep asking.

and stop being so thin skinned
Old 06-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
I didn't mean for you to leave, I was just commenting that you had a bunch of questions obviously. open a thread, keep it active and keep asking.

and stop being so thin skinned
Sweet krisk, its easy to be thin skinned when you are new and unsure. (ask me how I know)

I know you well enough to say I'm sure you didn't mean to come off rude.

Posting has its disadvantages in that you can't see faces, smiles, whatever.

So, Mistyd, welcome. And keep asking questions!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyd1032 View Post
do they work with noreve covers for K2?
OK .... what's a "noreve"??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Didn't he/she/it?? The title did start with a "?" yes?? Or did someone change that? And, I'm still curious about noreve, and too lazy to look it up (apparently).
Old 06-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And, I'm still curious about noreve, and too lazy to look it up (apparently).
Seems to be just a brand name.

http://www.amazon.com/Noreve-Amazon-...3957189&sr=8-2

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ohhhhh. They're nice, although I try to avoid leather. Mostly because it's a pain in the rear to clean (not so much because I'm anti-leather). Ever tried getting cat pee out of leather?? Plus, it's bad enough to be killed and then turned into a sofa, but then to have a cat pee on you?? That's just wrong.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #14
krisk
Wizard

you need to listen to Garth Brooks song about coming back as a rodeo queen's saddle...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
you need to listen to Garth Brooks song about coming back as a rodeo queen's saddle...
But then, that brings up the whole issue of whether or not rodeo queens pee on their saddles.