Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Towers of Midnight on Nook released

Not sure if this is really news or not, but today I noticed that the 13th Wheel of Time Novel, Towers of Midnight was released today at Barnes and Noble
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
It hit my Kindle last night.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Fayth
Zealot
Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.Fayth is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony PRS 350
It hit kobo at the ridiculous price of $17.89. I don't know why it isn't priced closer to the kindle version.
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh good, 3 months after the hardback was released. Yay.

I got the hardback used a couple weeks after it was released and donated directly to Sanderson via his tip jar. Screw the publisher and Harriet.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was setting up my book collection in Calibre which included labeling series. I was checking out Kim Harrisons Hallows series and noted that she had listed the latest book. When you click on it, it opens up to a notice that says that the ebooks will be released at the same time as the hback.

I think some folks are figuring things out.
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Downloaded it for K4A this morning. $12.99, three dollars more than the paper back. The price we pay for not having to kill trees, and carry pbacks around.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

There is no paperback available at this time. The hardback came out three months ago.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I didn't think it would come out so soon lol. And I think the Pbacks are $8 for the series when they ddo come out, but I don't know. I have them all in Hc. 3 of them I got signed when I went to a book signing for him....at Krogers grocery store of all places. Only about 12 people there lol. Was for book 10.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon.com
Price: $9.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

This title will be released on October 4, 2011.
Pre-order now!
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
But it won't be released for nine more months.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:40 PM   #10
jhempel24
Wizard

By then the ebook price should be dropping. Cant really base the price of the ebook on a pback thats still almost a year away.

I do thank you for the price on the pback though. I noticed a trend on some pbacks being a bit larger and costing more. This should be more just in page count alone though lol.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:43 AM   #11
jhempel24
Wizard

So I see this was moved to "Deals, Freebies, and Resources."

This doesn't seem to be a "deal", "free", or really a "resource"

Color me confused.