Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Onyx Boox $30 Discount Coupon from DulinsBooks.com

Since many of us have been feeling a little sticker shock the last day or so I thought I would offer MobileRead members an exclusive discount on the Boox 60. $30 off with the use of the coupon code below.

For the members that have ordered in the last week I will refund the $30 so you don't feel you missed out. We start shipping middle of next week. This coupon is live until the end of January.

Sorry we don't ship to Europe.

Coupon Code MRB001

-Charlie Dulin
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
valcho
Enthusiast
valcho is on a distinguished road

Device: JetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Since many of us have been feeling a little sticker shock the last day or so I thought I would offer MobileRead members an exclusive discount on the Boox 60. $30 off with the use of the coupon code below.

For the members that have ordered in the last week I will refund the $30 so you don't feel you missed out. We start shipping middle of next week. This coupon is live until the end of January.

Sorry we don't ship to Europe.

Coupon Code MRB001

-Charlie Dulin
Hi Mr. Dulin,

By any chance, any new Boox 60 coupon codes soon?

Regards.

Last edited by valcho; 03-25-2010 at 02:39 PM.
valcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2010, 04:47 AM   #3
jlc
Enthusiast
jlc began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-650
I was wondering the same thing.
jlc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, onyx