Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
New Special Deals Section for Kindle Content on Amazon

Saw this on the Kindle Review Blog. There is now section of the Kindle store dedicated to free books and special deals.

Big Deals on Kindles - Special Offers and FREE Content for the Kindle

This may be the end of wacky search strings and engines. Yay!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Thanks for the tip. I might mention these are all ScFi/Fantasy or Romance novels. These don't happen to interest me, but am sure others will find it helpful. These are free until May 31st.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
Thanks for the tip. I might mention these are all ScFi/Fantasy or Romance novels. These don't happen to interest me, but am sure others will find it helpful. These are free until May 31st.
Hopefully it will be an ever evolving page. It's nice to have it all in one area that can be checked regularly.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
That's not a bad blog, I'll bookmark it for future reference. Thanks.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Yeah it's a very cool blog, unfortunately most of the free content are romance novels. Maybe my grandma would enjoy them if I end up buying her a Kindle 1!
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
Slow_hand
Groupie
Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Slow_hand has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Yeah it's a very cool blog, unfortunately most of the free content are romance novels. Maybe my grandma would enjoy them if I end up buying her a Kindle 1!
Ouch.
Slow_hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
dschill
Connoisseur
dschill began at the beginning.

Device: none
Great work
dschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Free is great, but hopefully there are some non-romance novels posted at some point. Unfortunately they aren't really my cup of tea.
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

They're really the same books as those in the Free Books for the Kindle thread bue listed in one location on Amazon.

Right now Romance is up just like Random House was the focus previously. There are some SciFi/Fantasy and the Lee Child book on the page as well.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
There's a lot of Romance right now because a) it's a year long promo for Harlequin's 60th Anniversary and b) the folks at Harlequin Digital "get" ebooks better than just about anyone.

I'm sure over the course of the year they'll be a lot of non-romance freebie's. There were last year.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote