Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #1
socalpimp
socalpimp began at the beginning.

Device: prs505(broken), Bebook
Libprs500 lit to lrf font change

Can someone remind me, where in the menu you can change the font size when converting? I cant seem to find it anywhere.
socalpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When you convert the LIT, go to Look & Feel and then base fomt size is what you change. Also I think changing Word Spacing is a good idea for more per line.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
socalpimp
socalpimp began at the beginning.

Device: prs505(broken), Bebook
there used to be a way to change under delta, does anyone know abou this?
socalpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:32 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The font delta option has been replaced by the base font size option.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #5
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
After reading this thread, I have downloaded and installed the 0.4.27 version and find that it runs incredibly slower on my machine than did the previous version I had installed. I realize that it does a lot more, but it takes a longer time from when I click on the Convert ebooks icon to when the dialog actually opens up, and then takes a while from screen to screen.

Is this standard or could it be local to my machine?

Another question -- I didn't uninstall the SonyConnect usb driver because I still want to be able to use that software to upload books to my reader. Might this be causing the slowdown?
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2007, 07:17 AM   #6
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
I don't have the SonyConnect usb driver installed and didn't find the new version slower than before... (but I haven't tried version earlier than 0.4.18)
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
So far as I know there shouldn't be any slowdown. I certainly don't experience one, with or without the connect driver installed.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote