Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
nettomb
nettomb began at the beginning.

Device: Apad
pdf import/export and notes

This is the first time I consider buying an e-reader and the reason is simple: I can't read anything without taking notes and underlining text.

I have watched some reviews of sony 350 in youtube and it seems to be very straithfoward and quick to take notes by hand. Yet, some doubts still remain.

First, I would like to know if I can import any pdf file I may have and read it on the prs. Second, and most important: can I export it back with the notes I have taken? Will I be able to visualize it elsewhere?

My concern is that if, in the future, I decide to use another reader, I would like to be able to visualize my notes, even if not able to manipulate them; like in a real book.

Any comment on the note taking tool in the prs 350 will also be helpful.

Thanks.
nettomb is offline   Reply With Quote