Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Mason
parce qui c'est amusant!
Mason began at the beginning.

Device: none
Stanza in the eBook Software Section

http://www.lexcycle.com/

I won't lie, this is the absolute best eBook software for the iTouch, and it's a pretty handy desktop app for the Mac and PC too ( PC version works in Linux via WINE ).

I think it should be in the Ebook Software Section, just a suggestion :P
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
As a standalone desktop app, the current iteration is pretty bad. It seems all the development is being poured into the iPhone/iPod Touch app and the desktop app's being neglected. Right now, I don't think it's worthy of meriting its own section as almost all discussion would likely fall into the iPhone or Kindle category.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
Mason
parce qui c'est amusant!
Mason began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
As a standalone desktop app, the current iteration is pretty bad. It seems all the development is being poured into the iPhone/iPod Touch app and the desktop app's being neglected. Right now, I don't think it's worthy of meriting its own section as almost all discussion would likely fall into the iPhone or Kindle category.
The Mac version isn't so bad, although I hear the Windows version has some ePub related glitches.
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote