Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Odd Aura light problem

I bought a sleep cover for my Aura and have used it for a couple of days.

I have the light set for 30%. This morning when I opened the cover to resume the novel I was reading the light seemed dim. I checked the brightness and it was at 5%. I am positive I didn't change it. I could understand the light turned off, but dimmed to 5%??

So far I have been unable to duplicate the problem and it has happened only once.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Is it the Kobo sleep cover? Could the cover be activating the touch screen and thus changing the light? Some covers get too close to the touch screen and interfere with it.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Is it the Kobo sleep cover? Could the cover be activating the touch screen and thus changing the light? Some covers get too close to the touch screen and interfere with it.
Kobo sleep cover. To change the light wouldn't the cover have to press the center of the page, chose brightness, then slide the bar to the left?

Is there a shortcut?
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote