Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-06-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
alroy
Enthusiast
alroy began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Opus/Pocket Pro/eSlick/Libre Pro
Search Engine

I searched for author "Lee Child". Not only did I get Lee Child listed but also two books by Mariah Stewart, one book by Linda Winfree and one book by Robyn Carr.

Is there something I did wrong when downloading the metadata for the ebooks? How can this be corrected?
alroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alroy View Post
I searched for author "Lee Child". Not only did I get Lee Child listed but also two books by Mariah Stewart, one book by Linda Winfree and one book by Robyn Carr.

Is there something I did wrong when downloading the metadata for the ebooks? How can this be corrected?
Author: Lee Child in the search box or you may get any other book with "Lee" or "Child" in any field(the search is global unless you restrict.

You can also use the Luggage tag to set the Author (or any other) search.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert