Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
happy birthday lilac jive !

it seems today is lilac jive's birthday !! let's all wish her the very best for this year, and many happy returns !! happy birthday, lilac !!

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Auuwww shucks, thanks

I'm over a quarter century old now
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
A second happy birthday greeing on this day to Lilac! May the day be filled with joy and good friends! One year older but one year more of happy memories

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Auuwww shucks, thanks

Durn young whippersnapper.

Happy Birthday!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Birthday Baloons.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	28621  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
A second happy birthday greeing on this day to Lilac! May the day be filled with joy and good friends! One year older but one year more of happy memories

Auuuuuwww!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Durn young whippersnapper.

Happy Birthday!
Thanks!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
25 is a WONDERFUL age! Best Wishes for the start of the best year of your life (so far!)

Many Big Hugs!!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Auuwww shucks, thanks

No, you're only as old as your posts per day. That only makes you 23.88.

Again, happy birthday.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
25 is a WONDERFUL age! Best Wishes for the start of the best year of your life (so far!)

Many Big Hugs!!
LOL, I'm 26 now! For some reason my mother thinks this is a big deal. I liked 25 better, my car insurance went down
Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
LOL, I'm 26 now! For some reason my mother thinks this is a big deal. I liked 25 better, my car insurance went down

Even Better! 26 is the new 25!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Dagnabbit, you beat me to it. I was gonna start a Happy Birthday thread for lilac_jive over 5 hours ago, but alas I got side-tracked with my job - dang.

Anyway, let me be the 6th (or eleventieth) here to wish you a VERY HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY
Click image for larger version

Name:	happy birthday balloons.gif
Views:	382
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	28622Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Birthday.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	28623

26 is a very good age and I speak from experience. I'm a 26 year old with about 33 years of experience. I'm starting to look a little old for 26 now though. I think I'll try 39 next year and see how I like it.

ENJOY!
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Even Better! 26 is the new 25!
Damn straight it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Dagnabbit, you beat me to it. I was gonna start a Happy Birthday thread for lilac_jive over 5 hours ago, but alas I got side-tracked with my job - dang.

Anyway, let me be the 6th (or eleventieth) here to wish you a VERY HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY
Attachment 28622Attachment 28623

26 is a very good age and I speak from experience. I'm a 26 year old with about 33 years of experience. I'm starting to look a little old for 26 now though. I think I'll try 39 next year and see how I like it.

ENJOY!
I like your plan! Thanks!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post

ENJOY!
great plan !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #13
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
happy hatching day lilac!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #14
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Happy Birthday, lilac!
We definitely need some cake in this thread!!

ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Happy birthday! Have some cake:

Ack! no! Wrong one! send it BACK!

Ahh - here's the right one!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote