Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #16
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
you can't do that, it's not the llounge .....
Yes Sir!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
WDecraene
Zealot
WDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enoughWDecraene will become famous soon enough

Device: A FREE (!!!) replacement cybook gen 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post
Then again....... two resets a week ?????? I've done two resets in half a year..
You're sure your memory is intact ?? Maybe you should do a CHKDSK ??
Lucky you. The standard way of my cybook to show it's low on energy is to freeze. The only way to solve that (that I know of) is to do a reset. So yeah, I've got to reset also more or less once a week ...
WDecraene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #18
andavane
Zealot
andavane began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, + Wifi, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
you can't do that, it's not the llounge .....
Ahhh... but if this thread were carried on in the lounge, it wouldn't be the same.

Ever noticed how when you get chatting in a doorway, and your feet get tired and cold, and you want to carry on, but in more comfortable circumstances...

...you just can't...

...¿Can You?...

...do it, and you break the spell..

?

andavane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
I had freezes, too, pretty often, but now that I moved all my ebooks directly on the memory of my Cybook, I don't remember one !
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #20
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
I had freezes, too, pretty often, but now that I moved all my ebooks directly on the memory of my Cybook, I don't remember one !
Strangely, my experience was the opposite -- I was having freezes (and one instance of memory corruption) when I was storing books internally; switching to SD storage greatly reduced the freezing. So who knows...
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:35 AM   #21
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post

Yep - that was my solution as well ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #22
andavane
Zealot
andavane began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, + Wifi, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-T2
the phenomenon is truly Quantum
andavane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookeen, cover, cybook, fit