Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #16
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arad26 View Post
I would like to know, is it possible to uninstall the jailbreak? If yes then how? Thank you
Yes. The instructions are provided right in the first post of the jailbreak thread.

ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:17 AM   #17
moonster
moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
JB is disappeard after 5.3.3 update

Hi

2 days ago, when i read on PW everything was OK, margins are thin, hyphenation is set, but today, when i started to read everything was the default.
I tried to start JBpatch, but it said "JailBreak is required".
So, my PW is updated itself to 5.3.3, and it killed the JB.
What can i do? How can i prevent this shit?

Thx

Last edited by moonster; 02-02-2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: -
moonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #18
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@moonster: re-install the Kindlet jailbreak. It is linked from the JBPatch thread.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonster View Post
Hi

2 days ago, when i read on PW everything was OK, margins are thin, hyphenation is set, but today, when i started to read everything was the default.
I tried to start JBpatch, but it said "JailBreak is required".
So, my PW is updated itself to 5.3.3, and it killed the JB.
What can i do? How can i prevent this shit?

Thx
The **Device** Jailbreak is still there, read first post of this thread about replacing the other parts.

Additional hints: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #20
moonster
moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.moonster can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Gentlemen, thank you for your help, and ixtab, i am your BIG fan and i am so grateful for your works in Kindle scene.
Thank you, again

moo

Last edited by moonster; 02-08-2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: disgraphy :)
moonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert