Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-24-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Deejub44
Deejub44 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
HTML converts to ZIP?

Any attempt to add a book in HTML format to the library in Calibre results in creating a ZIP file that contains files called metadata.opf and content plus a folder called content that contains a file called resources and my original HTML file.

I am sure I must be missing something, but how do I add the darned book/file to the library?
Deejub44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre automatically follows the links in the HTML file and adds all referenced files to the ZIP file. You can then convert the ZIP file to an ebooks format.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
Deejub44
Deejub44 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Got it

Thank you, kind sir -- works perfectly once understood.
Deejub44 is offline   Reply With Quote