Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #1471
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
This thread can never close. Sometimes fate steps in and creates the perfect avatar. For example today I made myself a bowl of alphabet soup. This is what I got when I poured the soup in a bowl. If this is not a sign not to close this thread, I do not know what is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zelda by Campbells.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	18036  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #1472
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Wow I miss the great SNL commercials. HiberNol. UriGro. Hedley and Wyche, the British Toothpaste (tastes great on a cracker!)
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #1473
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
This thread can never close. Sometimes fate steps in and creates the perfect avatar. For example today I made myself a bowl of alphabet soup. This is what I got when I poured the soup in a bowl. If this is not a sign not to close this thread, I do not know what is.
just in time !!

i think madam b's theme song should be "here i come to save the day !"

or something.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #1474
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In honor of this thread, Royal Delft has commissioned a special plate. These will surely go fast and will only increase in value. Get yours today.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Zelda Plate.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	18037  
Old 11-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #1475
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
In honor of this thread, Royal Delft has commissioned a special plate. These will surely go fast and will only increase in value. Get yours today.
that will go beautifully with my Millenium Commemorative Fireworks Plate and my Châteaux de la Loire souvenir plate. perfect !
Old 11-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #1476
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

For those of you who need to be reminded to make avatars for zelda, may I suggest refrigerator magnets.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fridge magnets.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	18038  
Old 11-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #1477
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
For those of you who need to be reminded to make avatars for zelda, may I suggest refrigerator magnets.
Mine just remind me to eat chocolate...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #1478
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

Apparently Zelda leads a secret life in New York City. Watch this episode of Fame Star for the shocking truth.

http://www.myfamestar.com/?mid=28705393
Old 11-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #1479
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Apparently Zelda leads a secret life in New York City. Watch this episode of Fame Star for the shocking truth.

http://www.myfamestar.com/?mid=28705393
damned !! you've pierced my secret !!!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:32 PM   #1480
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hey now, i *just* got done yelling at geoff for that, don't you start !!!!
you did ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It would also mean they couldn't see Geoff's rather lovely kitty avatar

how sweet ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Mine just remind me to eat chocolate...

As if a reminder is necessary .... pffft ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #1481
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
In honor of Rene Magritte's birthday yesterday, so announced by marc, here is Zelda_Pinwheel by him. Well, here's another by him. I believe Zee already has one or two by him thanks to Madam B.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ZPbyReneMagritte.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	18135  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #1482
zelda_pinwheel

thanks VR ! i love magritte. i notice the letters are very strategically placed. good old rené, always looking to preserve my modesty and reputation.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #1483
zelda_pinwheel

well i felt that René Magritte's birthday was worth commemorating so i've gone and changed. now y'all can stop moaning about being dizzy / distracted / hypnotized / incapable of looking away from my avatar.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #1484
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
What's that arm going to be doing when he gets done painting you?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #1485
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
What's that arm going to be doing when he gets done painting you?
you'll just have to wait and see, won't you ?

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda