Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Vladinfar
Vladinfar began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Wanted: iRex iLiad - 2nd edition or Book edition

Greetings all,

I am looking to purchase an iLiad 2nd or book edition. I am a teacher, so I want the ability to annotate documents and, from what I gather, the best way to do that is with the iLiad.

As far as details go, I would like a gently used device that has annotation functionality (I think that is standard on these models. . . at least that seems to be what I can gather from the wiki and forum postings), a clean screen and is cosmetically OK.

Ideally, I would also like a receipt or warranty information in case I have any problems with any aspect of the reader. Of course, the stylus and charger/usb connection ( or whatever comes standard when you purchase the reader) would also need to be included.

I'm looking to stay under $400?

Also, if you have a way that I can vouch that you're really going to send me something, that would be killer (though it would appear that the folks on this wonderful site tend to be honest by most accounts - yay MobileRead!). I can pay via paypal. I am located in Chattanooga, TN, USA. Please PM with info or respond in thread (PM preferred).

Please help me as my wife has FINALLY freed up the funds.

Thanks all!

V.

Last edited by Vladinfar; 01-10-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Vladinfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
Vladinfar
Vladinfar began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
I found one - Thanks tvg! - Now, how do I end this thread?
Vladinfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow, that was fast ! congratulations. i've changed the thread prefix to "ended".
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iliad book edition, iliad v2, wanted