Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
barium
Connoisseur
barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.barium can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Keep all news issues in library and only one on device?

Is it possible to keep all issues of all news sources on the library, but only keep the most recent issue on your devices? I couldn't find a way to have this done automatically through the main interface.

It would be nice, because my reader slows down when I have too many items on it, cleaning out old news manually can be a chore, and I like to archive old news issues on my computer.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
barium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by barium View Post
Is it possible to keep all issues of all news sources on the library, but only keep the most recent issue on your devices? I couldn't find a way to have this done automatically through the main interface.

It would be nice, because my reader slows down when I have too many items on it, cleaning out old news manually can be a chore, and I like to archive old news issues on my computer.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
The first part (# of days to keep) is easy, Change the setting on The 'Fetch News' first window ?
There is also a per-source option on the Advanced tab on the publications scheduling window (you must tick add tags)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert