Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Fuller
Fuller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Calibre Server Not Updating

Hello everyone, I just recently discovered Calibre and I'm really liking the server portion of it but I am having a small issue. It seems to not be updating when I add new books. I'm running Ubuntu Server 11.10 and have installed the newest version of Calibre from the site. Upon first loading up Calibre added all my books without incident but now that I have added a few more books it is not updating at all. I have even tried restarting Calibre and once did a complete reboot of the computer. Does anyone have an idea as to why it would not be updating?
Fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
If you did a complete reboot, there are very few ways that the server would not see all the books you see in the GUI, so start there - Can you see the books in the GUI? If yes, then I suspect one of these:
1) you are running a different library on the server and the GUI, or
2) you have a restriction set for the server.

If not, then you need to track down why they aren't in the library.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre server updating