Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-24-2014, 08:37 AM   #1
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
How do I turn page while zoomed in to max on PDF?

I have a double page photocopied scanned university textbook in PDF, because it's a double page scan, I have to zoom to 300% in landscape mode.

There is no physical and no software button to turn pages? The only to turn page while zoomed in is to scroll to the side until a black bar appears??

That is ridiculously efficient. Am I not doing PDF correctly or that's how it is on Kobo Aura HD?
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Also, PDF page lose it's setting after quitting to the home screen.

Is there a way make kobo to remember the page setting.

I have it set to 300% and in landscape, if I quit to home screen and come back to the reading, it reset to fit-width and portrait.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
this is going to be an indirect answer, but I just find reading pdf files on the Aura a pain. If you are not averse to fiddling around with your ereader, I'd install Koreader - that is excellent for pdf files (and more) and relatively straightforward to install, if you are patient enough and follow the instructions (I am no techie, I can guarantee that, and managed nonetheless).

Patience and attention are important if you are not technically minded (like me) as putting the .tgz files in the wrong place may bric your device. If you are a techie, it'll take you five minutes, I am sure.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote