Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Herman2604
Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Herman2604 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: KOBO GLO
working water protection?

Hi readers, i have a Q (again) :-)

Does somebody have experience with a working cover for their reader that gives protection against water?

I read a lot in the bathtube and in the strnage case that i should drop it i would like my Kobo to survive!

I tried a Zip-lock bag but the touchscreen is so sensitive that it reacts to wrinkels that hit the surface of the Kobo.

I know that there are some covers out in the shops but im wandering if they have the same problem with the Kobo (glo)?

Someone have experience with these covers?

happy reading.
Herman2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
I've been wondering the same thing, for the same reason. I discovered that if I pull a quart-size ziploc tight, it works MUCH better on my Kobo Glo. This leads me to believe that anything else would need to be form-fitting. I planned to take mine to REI to try out the little waterproof pouches one day, just haven't done it yet.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
guitarizt
Connoisseur
guitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-T1; PW1; H2O
Wouldn't it be safer to try to test with a piece of paper or something else first?
guitarizt is offline   Reply With Quote