Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
jinjaninja
jinjaninja began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Real Mikael Blomkvist

From the moment I saw the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in the Cinema here in Edinburgh, I reacted like many thousands of people all over the globe, I was hooked on all of Larsson's Books and Swedish only Film versions. Larsson offered us something new, fresh and original. I have also enjoyed watching Scandinavian episodes of The Bridge and Sebastian on BBC iPlayer.

It then occurred to me, that perhaps there might actually be a real life Swedish Investigative Journalist who does expose corruption and injustice.

If anyone out there can point me in the right direction of such a Journalist in Sweden or Norway or indeed Scandinavia, I'd love to hear from you.

Kind regards, thanks.

Last edited by jinjaninja; 06-08-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: url in post not wanted
jinjaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
LucyLu
Bookaholic
LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyLu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PocketBook Touch
Hi, try to give a look here:

International Consortium of Investigative Journalists http://www.icij.org/about

Sources for Mikael Mikael Blomkvist: http://www.awesomestories.com/biogra...kael-blomkvist

I don't know if you can find something interesting there but it's worth a try!

Last edited by LucyLu; 06-09-2012 at 09:27 AM.
LucyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
nikegame
nikegame began at the beginning.

Device: none
There indeed are some interesting things!But little about the politics!
nikegame is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blomkvist, larsson, mikael, stieg, sweden