Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
StGeorge
StGeorge began at the beginning.

Device: None
Bernard Cornwell eBooks

Hi,

I am trying to find the Arthur series by Bernard Cornwell on Mobipocket, does anyone know if these are available and if so, where?

TIA
StGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
This is what I've found so far:

http://www.cyberread.com/Shop/search...rnard+Cornwell

http://www.microsoft.com/reader/find...x#resultMarker

The Cvberread link are all Mobi but the other are different formats.

Opps forgot about Fictionwise ,

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/Be...welleBooks.htm

Last edited by Gibbo; 03-02-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
StGeorge

Thanks for the quick response Gibbo but I can't find the Arthur books on any of those sites.

I've had a good search around and can't find them, maybe the series isn't out in ebook format

Last edited by StGeorge; 03-02-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 03-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
These are 'older' books and aren't yet out as ebooks (at least not legal ones). The current (U.S.) print editions are from St. Martins who are one of the worst publishers about putting out ebook, even current titles, so hopefully we'll see them but it's hard to say when. Penguin has the rights in the UK and I don't know their history on ebooks.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
dschill
Connoisseur
dschill began at the beginning.

Device: none
Yeah id wait for a good publisher..
dschill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #6
StGeorge

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll wait...
Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #7
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StGeorge View Post
Thanks for the quick response Gibbo but I can't find the Arthur books on any of those sites.

I've had a good search around and can't find them, maybe the series isn't out in ebook format
Been there, done that
astra is offline   Reply With Quote