Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-14-2005, 09:06 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sammy on why he prefers Palm OS to Windows Mobile

Sammy Mclouglin explains in a thought inspiring editorial at PalmAddicts today why he personally prefers to use a Palm powered device compared to a Windows Mobile device. His is a very personal writing, and I am convinced many of you will agree or disagree with him. I am somewhere in the middle: I believe Palm is indeed the better organizer OS; it is fast, doesn't use as much battery, and has the better and more advanced tools (Datebk5 is still my favorite). But in regard to playing games and using multimedia applications, well, the Pocket PC is far far superior. And reading e-books on a 640x480 display... yummy! Heh, that is just my personal opinion! You don't have to agree with me...
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote