Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 09-21-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
teanoah
Banned
teanoah began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs-500
Hill, Napoleon: The Law of Sucess in Sixteen Lessons v1.0 2007-09-21

Its strange but I started work on the second lesson instead of the first, but now that I'm finished I'll post it anyway.

Its my first shot at book designer so please comment on where I can improve. No hyper links, since no table of contents to begin with. Remember these lessons are part of a larger collection, but they've been divided here.

Last edited by Patricia; 04-05-2008 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Moved to US server.
teanoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
mdhuang
Bookworm
mdhuang doesn't littermdhuang doesn't litter

Device: Sony CLIE NX80V, PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by teanoah View Post
Its strange but I started work on the second lesson instead of the first, but now that I'm finished I'll post it anyway.

Its my first shot at book designer so please comment on where I can improve. No hyper links, since no table of contents to begin with. Remember these lessons are part of a larger collection, but they've been divided here.
Good job!
One suggestion, can we combine all 16 lessons into one book? All of them are quite small.

Thanks for your contribution.
mdhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by teanoah View Post

Can you please follow the format for the thread titles when posting books? Thanks.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote